Buehrle (0-0) vs. Verlander (0-0)- KEEP IT UP!!

TitoMB345

I didn't think it was possible, but I think Paulie may have lost a step.

haha that defies all logic but apparently he is slower..LOL

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wanne @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:31 PM)
Wow...he's made some nice plays out there. He's been a spark IMO. Not all about X's and O's all the time.

True, he has made a couple nice plays, I guess we just tend to remember the ones that aren't made, or don't look exactly 'easy' for a shortstop. I'm not overly concerned about Cabrera YET, I think he'll be fine.

Dombrowski is trying to sell the Nation on "the majority of the teams in baseball need bullpen help right now." What a clown! he looks like a Simpsons character sitting in the booth with miller and morgan. we're 1 week into baseball Dombrowski! Only the Tigers are winless. keep trying to push off that BS as FACTS.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:34 PM)
True, he has made a couple nice plays, I guess we just tend to remember the ones that aren't made, or don't look exactly 'easy' for a shortstop. I'm not overly concerned about Cabrera YET, I think he'll be fine.

I think Cabrera will be fine as well, but I think most of us would agree that overall he's been disappointing this past week. He's not looked like a Gold Glover out there, and he just looks lost at the plate right now. Maybe he needs a day off to get it together?