Buehrle (0-0) vs. Verlander (0-0)- KEEP IT UP!!

TitoMB345

It's a long season...

No team has ever won a World Series starting 0-4 with all 4 games at home and only two teams in the history of baseball have made the playoffs starting off 0-5. The tiggers are screwed this year.

Edited by DonnyDevito

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)
No team has ever won a World Series starting 0-4 with all 4 games at home and only two teams in the history of baseball have made the playoffs starting off 0-5. The tiggers are screwed this year.

although I did not pick them to win the divison, it really is only 5 games. Just ask the Phillies of last year

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)
They will eventually hit, but if they can't improve their bullpen, its going to be tough for them.

It's not even their bullpen, although that sucks too. But after Verlander they don't exactly have much depth in their starting rotation either. Rogers is old and coming off injury, Bonderman (who I liked) is up and down, N-Rob and Willis both blow.

Damn, put up some more runs and give em hell. Score a ton. I wonder what's the highest the Sox have scored in a game? I remember in 2006, the Sox beat the Cardinals (ironic, I'm a St. Louis fan) like 28-6 or something.

QUOTE(bmags @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 09:54 PM)
I feel like Joe Morgan is really wishing detroit doesn't suck so much.

At least they spent a good 2-3 minutes talking about how underrated Mark Buehrle was.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:55 PM)
Damn, put up some more runs and give em hell. Score a ton. I wonder what's the highest the Sox have scored in a game? I remember in 2006, the Sox beat the Cardinals (ironic, I'm a St. Louis fan) like 28-6 or something.

eh i hate when we score a crazy ton cuz then it seems like we go on a scoring drought.

QUOTE(bmags @ Apr 6, 2008 -> 08:54 PM)
I feel like Joe Morgan is really wishing detroit doesn't suck so much.

ESPN probably has a lot of their games this year and visiting Detroit and watching a bad team is probably not high on his list of things to do.