The Rant Thread

Texsox

Since there was no place this really fit, and it was something I needed to say, but y'all really do not need to read it, in fact you will find this has been a waste of 45 seconds of your life. But it will make me feel better that this is in a semi-public forum.

f*** this mother f***ing university and their stupid f***ing requirements for simply registering for classes. Pardon my mother f***ing ass when I asked for an advisement appointment three f***ing weeks ago, and you could not get me in until April 22, which I thought was to release the f***ing hold so I could register for classes. But that's a different appointment and I should have called it "Assistance" instead of Advisment". So I'd advise you to stick this up your ass and I'll even assist, now I know the difference. And while I'm at it, f*** you for only offering a required course during the day when adults with responsibilities and mother f***ing jobs can't attend. So you finally offer it at night, I'm a dean's list senior that should be registering today, but instead I'm watching the f***ing class fill. 22 of 40 seats gone in 90 minutes. Helena Montana doesn't sell out that fast. And f*** you for not realizing person to person face time went out in the 1980s and we now have the internet and telephones that are effective communication devices. And since this appointment is little more than a f***ing sales call so you can tell me about your graduate program, save your breath to kiss my ass.

And how is your day? :lol:

Can anybody join the rant??

I have a rant. These scheduled days off after the opening game of a series like today vs. Minny and last week after the season opener @ Cleveland suck balls.

The team has some great momentum going and doesn't need the day off. And I want to watch a damn ballgame tonight. :angry: :angry:

/rant

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 05:19 AM)
Can anybody join the rant??

I have a rant. These scheduled days off after the opening game of a series like today vs. Minny and last week after the season opener @ Cleveland suck balls.

The team has some great momentum going and doesn't need the day off. And I want to watch a damn ballgame tonight. :angry: :angry:

/rant

I understand the logic because of Spring weather, but have we forgotten about doubleheaders?

QUOTE (Texsox @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 10:08 AM)
I understand the logic because of Spring weather, but have we forgotten about doubleheaders?

Yes we have. Players who make $8 million a year are much too delicate to be asked to play two games in a single day.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 8, 2008 -> 09:20 AM)
Yes we have. Players who make $8 million a year are much too delicate to be asked to play two games in a single day.

I always thought that owners need double the gate so they could pay $8 million a year players.

BTW, one of my all-time favorite pitchers, Willllbur Wood once started, and lost, both ends of a double header.