dating tip

cwsox

remember Maury's great use of the word "doable"

I met someone yesterday and while we were talking about - stuff - I being horribly influenced by soxtalk used the word "mountable"

and s***, that word was very successful - it made an impression, it was in fact true, and the rest of the day was - fun

so I guess Maury and Steff get an assist scored for last night/this morning and I pass along this dating tip from Maury and Steff for the rest of you to try

:headbang :headbang :headbang

I met someone yesterday and while we were talking about - stuff - I being horribly influenced by soxtalk used the word "mountable"

and s***, that word was very successful - it made an impression, it was in fact true, and the rest of the day was - fun

so I guess Maury and Steff get an assist scored for last night/this morning and I pass along this dating tip from Maury and Steff for the rest of you to try

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

cwsox got some :headbang

Didn't you mean, "The great Maury"? :lol:

I flattered his ego enough CK --

and BMR, once I used the word "mountable" the rest of the evening was like a Billy Koch pitch - banged away for another home run! :headbang :lol:

Didn't you mean, "The great Maury"? :lol:

I flattered his ego enough CK --

and BMR, once I used the word "mountable" the rest of the evening was like a Billy Koch pitch - banged away for another home run! :headbang :lol:

Such a smooth line...... ;) :lol:

Any dating tips ANYONE gets from Mauryisms have to be PURELY by accident!

I cannot think of a scarier thing than MauryPS giving out dating advice!!!

:ph34r: ( shuddering uncontrollably ) :ph34r:

Glad it worked, cw, but don't go to THAT well too often - next thing you know, Maury'll be suggesting that you spike her drink!

Guest hotsoxchick1
You know what i can do to her in 10 seconds?" 

we already know what you could do to her in 10 seconds.. make her laugh so hard she busts a gut......... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

omfg, you dawg you........ you have got to tell us all about this......... :headbang

Guest wsc425

Did you get in her panties, CW?

Feel those old balls of hers?-Balls meaning boobs.

Guest hotsoxchick1

:lol: :lol: :lol: omfg.. rotflmmfao................yeah cw tell us all about those old balls of hers will ya........... ;) sorry cw but i couldnt resist that one.......

Freudian slip? Come outta that closet son..........im sure it wont be all bad.

yeah cw tell us all about those old balls of hers will ya........... ;)  sorry  cw but i couldnt resist that one.......

I am not one to kiss and tell :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

;)

that is the only answer I can think of for this one

Guest hotsoxchick1
I am not one to kiss and tell  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

;)

lol..... come on now..a little hint????? :D ;)

;)

you who are the lust of my life, I will whisper to you all you wish to know some day in private but that is the best I can do :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

;)

you who are the lust of my life, I will whisper to you all you wish to know some day in private but that is the best I can do :P

oh ok if you put it that way.. i can wait..........i love it when you whisper little naughties in my ear............ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

*shaking head back and forth*.........it just keeps getting better and better with each post you make there 425.......omg........ :rolleyes:

Guest wsc425
*shaking head back and forth*.........it just keeps getting better and better with each post you make there 425.......omg........ :rolleyes:

:bringit omg what?

All men are perverts!

:canada :cheers The Perverts unite! :cheers :usa

Guest wsc425
no men arent perverts.. children posing as men are perverts....there is a big difference........

AHHH I finally got the energy to get up and s***. I feel free.