Tigers @ White Sox, 7:11pm, April 11th, 2008

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 02:52 AM)
That and giving days off to people who have had 2 days off this week is another pisser.

Have to make sure that Hall makes it into the lineup enough. Its not like AJ caught 5 games this week. Swisher is out for what. To rest him from the day off he had yesterday. Or the game he came out of early on Wednesday.

Hip flexor for Swisher.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 11, 2008 -> 10:52 PM)
That and giving days off to people who have had 2 days off this week is another pisser.

Have to make sure that Hall makes it into the lineup enough. Its not like AJ caught 5 games this week. Swisher is out for what. To rest him from the day off he had yesterday. Or the game he came out of early on Wednesday.

I wouldn't care I guess if one was rested, but Ozzie took 2 of the best offensive players out and made the bottom of the order totally useless.

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 02:54 AM)
It's only one game. We are still 5-4. If someone would have told me we would be 5-4 before the season started after looking at our schedule I would take it in a heartbeat.

Great sig

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 11, 2008 -> 09:54 PM)
I wouldn't care I guess if one was rested, but Ozzie took 2 of the best offensive players out and made the bottom of the order totally useless.

More useless than the middle of the order?

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 11, 2008 -> 08:54 PM)

I tell you what...if he doesn't sit Uribe's ass pretty soon I'm gonna be pissed. He is worthless out there.

btw...too lazy to look back....but why was AJ out of the lineup tonight?!?

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 04:04 AM)
I tell you what...if he doesn't sit Uribe's ass pretty soon I'm gonna be pissed. He is worthless out there.

btw...too lazy to look back....but why was AJ out of the lineup tonight?!?

Facing a guy who's much better against lefty hitters. Of course, not sure why Thome got the start.