Gavin Floyd

JohnCangelosi

<!--quoteo(post=1610947:date=Apr 13, 2008 -> 10:47 AM:name=kyyle23)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why the rush to get people to admit accountability? Say Gavin gets blown up for his next 3 starts, does that mean someone needs to create a thread so that you can be accountable?

You too are missing the point. It has NOTHING to do with performance on the field. It has everything to do with him, however, proving he has talent and does have major league stuff. 50% of this board didn't see that this year.

I think, even if he does get shelled for the rest of the year, at this point you have to admit he does have ML stuff and talent. I couldn't get over the number of people who didn't see this last year when he was struggling. What an arm the kid has.

That bolded part doesn't even make any sense. Doesn't proving he has talent = what he does on the field? I don't care what "stuff" a guy might have, I'll take results over it everyday.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 11:31 AM)
That bolded part doesn't even make any sense. Doesn't proving he has talent = what he does on the field? I don't care what "stuff" a guy might have, I'll take results over it everyday.

You too, my friend, are missing the point. We all are. He has stuff, so pile the crow on a plate and start chowing down.

I'll wait and see. Remember, on May 16, 2007 Aardsma had a 1.64ERA and 27 K's in 22IP.

yeah, but he PROVED he had talent and major league stuff, therefore anyone who tought before the 2007 season that he would suck was wrong.