4/14 Gamethread: Sox (7-4) vs. Oakland (8-5); 7:11, CSN

maggsmaggs

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 03:03 AM)
yeah used to be in the brewers organization...was a big time prospect at one point...i believe another soft throwing lefty...he had struggles with his weight with the brewcrew iirc

I will snap if we use this same lineup.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2008 -> 08:04 PM)
I will snap if we use this same lineup.

not sure it's worth snapping about... it's early and this lineup's done a relatively decent job so far wouldn't you think?

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 14, 2008 -> 10:04 PM)
Dotel sure seems to hang a ton of sliders. Hopefully with more work, he finds the release point for that.

he must be tough to pick up, because throughout his career batters have always been about 3 mph behind his fastball...even when its 91 like it just was ...he blew it right by emil brown

The line up needs a little shaking up tomorrow. I'd like to see Anderson in and Quentin sit. Plus I think Tome needs a day off to get his hitting head on straight. The biggest hit I can remember him getting since his 2 homer opening day is when Cabrear slipped and fell into the ump on Sunday and the ball fell aqt 3B.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 02:08 AM)
The line up needs a little shaking up tomorrow. I'd like to see Anderson in and Quentin sit. Plus I think Tome needs a day off to get his hitting head on straight. The biggest hit I can remember him getting since his 2 homer opening day is when Cabrear slipped and fell into the ump on Sunday and the ball fell aqt 3B.

It's real simple...he's trying to pull everything.