4/15 Gamethread: Sox (7-5) vs. Oakland (9-5); 1:05, CSN

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 03:10 PM)
I agree and it is really nice to see them finally taking advantage of this but last night and today the offense seems to be giving away a ton of at-bats.

They definitely gave away at bats last night, I just think today they've fought and battled to get 4 runs and are taking advantage of a great pitching outing.

Danks officially in the books with 7.2 shutout innings as Linebrink cleans up the minor mess. Let's add on here.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 12:15 PM)
Hawk with another warning track STRETCH.

Please, Hawk, just stop.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 12:14 PM)
Stoney and Farmer are really starting to understand each other better now that we're a couple weeks in, and they are just outstanding to listen to.

Stoney are Farmer are outstanding together - very lively and interesting. OTOH, Hawk and DJ almost put me to sleep last night. Is it just me, or are there way more pauses in Hawk and DJ's telecasts this year? Did they go to a Jim Rome commentary workshop or something?

QUOTE (WCSox @ Apr 15, 2008 -> 03:19 PM)
Stoney are Farmer are outstanding together - very lively and interesting. OTOH, Hawk and DJ almost put me to sleep last night. Is it just me, or are there way more pauses in Hawk and DJ's telecasts this year? Did they go to a Jim Rome commentary workshop or something?

Luckily, 670 AM and my directv picture are in sync, so I just mute the game and put on the radio broadcast.