Florida teen beaten by gang of girls

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Shadows @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 01:06 AM)
Well thank you for being the only one to realize I said I hope that wasn't the FULL thing and that I wasn't dismissing the whole event

Actually Shadow, I wish that was the full thing, sadly, it wasn't. I know what you meant.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 08:29 AM)
Another reason why I block social networking sites at work. We blocked it when our marketing team decided to have myspace sites, of them getting drunk at the bars with coworkers. Nothing like telling everyone you work for a company, and showing the director of marketing doing body shots off his secretary.

There are companies now that actually check to see if applicants have a MySpace or Facebook and try to read up on them. The second I heard that I realized it was time to get the hell off those sites even if it was mainly to communicate with people I had lost touch with.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 08:02 PM)
There are companies now that actually check to see if applicants have a MySpace or Facebook and try to read up on them. The second I heard that I realized it was time to get the hell off those sites even if it was mainly to communicate with people I had lost touch with.

Or to polish your image. They can be good or evil.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 08:29 AM)
Another reason why I block social networking sites at work. We blocked it when our marketing team decided to have myspace sites, of them getting drunk at the bars with coworkers. Nothing like telling everyone you work for a company, and showing the director of marketing doing body shots off his secretary.

a lot of people will look on myspace for the person they just interviewed. At my old job my boss, who is simply the greatest boss one could ever dream of working for, liked a guy, looked him up and saw pictures of him out drinking and weird statements and didn't offer him the job.