4/17 Gamethread: Sox (9-5) at Orioles (8-7); 6:05; CSN

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post about 10 minutes ago that Gavin was changing my mind about him,but that I shouldn't say anything because than he would turn bad.As I was logging on he gives up the 2 run dinger.Now Iam thinking of posting on Quentin changing my mind along with giving Crede a contract but I will just keep my mouth shut and logoff right away.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 08:47 PM)
I'm surprised they didn't call that foul.

It wasn't even close from what I could tell

Wait...joke?

Edited by G&T

QUOTE (heirdog @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 04:49 PM)
Floyd with only 81 pitches so hopefully he's back out for the 7th to get the W.

He'd get the win even if he was replaced if we win the game & they don't come back to tie it.

I might still send him out for the 7th just on pitch count, but if he's as gassed as others are saying

Yes. 0 earned because he would have been out of the inning if not for the Kong error. Man, I really am displeased with Kong right now. Why not just send him to AAA for April and then let him come up. He probably would challenge for the batting title if you took his April's out each year.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 06:54 PM)
yeah its 0 earned, but i alwasy thought at least the batter on HR should be earned

would make sense

who will be brought in for the save if the opp. is there? dotel? he hasn't pitched in a few days i think