4/17 Gamethread: Sox (9-5) at Orioles (8-7); 6:05; CSN

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 03:11 AM)
Well its extra innings, so that means that the only way we can score is via the dong. Or at least that's what the swings will tell you. Long looping power swings are broken out late in games, its a whitesox tradition.

If we hold them down, at least we have Quentin up next inning. With AJP coming back to earth, Thome/Konerko/Uribe's struggles are going to be magnified.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 10:10 PM)
I'll just throw this out there, but the sooner we start putting Anderson in RF for defensive reasons late in the game when we're winning, the better we'll be.

i still think if Anderson is in there it should be in center with either swisher or quentin going to right, but i agree Dye should be out come the 9th inning

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 07:10 PM)
I'll just throw this out there, but the sooner we start putting Anderson in RF for defensive reasons late in the game when we're winning, the better we'll be.

I didn't see it, but would BA have gotten to that ball over JD?

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 08:13 PM)
Boone's afraid to throw his fastball.

AJ has been getting cute behind the plate all night. Look at the pitches that have been getting crushed tonight by the Orioles. The pitchers hit their spot, the spot and the call is a bit bad.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 18, 2008 -> 03:15 AM)
AJ has been getting cute behind the plate all night. Look at the pitches that have been getting crushed tonight by the Orioles. The pitchers hit their spot, the spot and the call is a bit bad.

We just treated Millar like he was Albert Pujols.

Is Masset dead or something?

No he just pitches like he's dead.

This one has Baltimore Oriole win written all over it. They have all of the momentum plus the dreaded lead off walk with nobody out.

Edited by DonnyDevito