4/17 Gamethread: Sox (9-5) at Orioles (8-7); 6:05; CSN

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 06:58 PM)

i like the chat, but when i use mlbtv, the play by play pops but im up too quickly since im on a delay...sometimes it can be a problem even with teh game thread, but at least i can control when i refresh it til after i saw the play

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 05:08 PM)
Got the Baltimore broadcast and I gotta say Gary Thorne and Buck Martinez are a good team. Thorne has a great announcer voice....

i watched the archived broadcast from last night, they are definitely a great duo. they spoke highly of the white sox throughout most of the game, in fact they split it up about 50/50 for each team, it was a very insightful broadcast

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 05:08 PM)
Got the Baltimore broadcast and I gotta say Gary Thorne and Buck Martinez are a good team. Thorne has a great announcer voice....

I like Thorne...Martinez leaves a lot to be desired IMO. He's knowledgable...but his voice just grates on me so I lose some references...

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 17, 2008 -> 06:01 PM)
i like the chat, but when i use mlbtv, the play by play pops but im up too quickly since im on a delay...sometimes it can be a problem even with teh game thread, but at least i can control when i refresh it til after i saw the play

pfft, gameday audio is slower than the chat people too, but its the PEOPLE that count. The people!!!

On that same note: http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?autocom=chat