Happy 16th BDay WitesoxFan

Chisoxfn

The Dakota Kid Bills Fan is having a birthday?

Congrats guy!

Yeah, that'd be me.

Jas, I'd gladly take that rootbeer. I'm not like Heads. I'd take anything.

Also, just to let everyone know, in South Dakota, you can drive before 16. You can get your permit at age 14 and have it for 6 months, and then get your restricted license, meaning you can drive anywhere alone, but you have to be in by 8.

I can now get my operator's license and drive at any time, which is nice.

Also....Buehrle pitched on my Bday last year....and won. I think the same will happen this year too.

image002.jpg

bills.gif

Hey, would you look at that! Thanks for the presents! :D

Kind of weird how a guy can get two favorite teams that are that out of the blue, and that both teams haven't won anything period, or they haven't won anything in a long time.

Atleast my favorite basketball team as a kid(8-12....that age period) was the Bulls.

Congrats guy!

Yeah, that'd be me.

Also, just to let everyone know, in South Dakota, you can drive before 16. You can get your permit at age 14 and have it for 6 months, and then get your restricted license, meaning you can drive anywhere alone, but you have to be in by 8.

Also....Buehrle pitched on my Bday last year....and won. I think the same will happen this year too.

You already have your license at 16? I have three months til I get my license. And until I turn seventeen I can drive with one other person in the car and then I can have three and at 18 I can have the car full. Geez, Virginia sucks. There are so many rules they might as well put us in prison.

But remember wsf, theres something I have that you dont. A car!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! :P :D :lol:

Congrats guy!

Yeah, that'd be me.

You already have your license at 16? I have three months til I get my license. And until I turn seventeen I can drive with one other person in the car and then I can have three and at 18 I can have the car full. Geez, Virginia sucks. There are so many rules they might as well put us in prison.

But remember wsf, theres something I have that you dont. A car!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! :P :D :lol:

Here you get you learners license at 14 :canada

Wow.

Had a good BDay, went to the beach, played some beach football, came home, watched some TV, went out for dinner, I opened my presents(got some jean shorts, 3 XBox games, and a bigger stand for my TV/VCR/XBox) and I had a lot of fun. My sunburn started to come in around the time I was watching TV....and it hurts like a b****. My shoulders have been burning since about 6:00 PM yesterday, I'm sore as hell, I hurt my elbow diving for a ball yesterday(though that isn't so bad anymore), and my whole upper body, except for my forearms, are dark pink. I even sunburned my ankles and feet.

But atleast I got rid of my farmer's tan! :cheers

Also....it appears I got a present from the majors....Sox won, Twins lost, Cubs lost....only thing that could have made it better was the Yankees losing, the Royals losing, and Frank making it in without having to do this ballot 32nd man s***.