AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 03:35 PM)
Danks getting grounders, our hitters are working the counts.

I just hope we have the same approach when we play a team like the Yankees. I want us to consistently get into other teams pen's and continue to walk at this rate.

I'm very interested to see how this team deals with Wang.

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 01:36 PM)
I'm very interested to see how this team deals with Wang.

I absolutely hate Wang. I hope we pound the Yanks all three games. To go along with some good pitching and just dominate them. I wonder how ESPN will react.

QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 03:39 PM)
I absolutely hate Wang.

Me too. I've always been interested in girls and their assets.......

In all seriousness, we need to continue to get on base like this, work counts, and hit in situations. If we do that, I think we have the arms to get us through some of the tougher teams.

Edited by RockRaines

Danks, Floyd and Javy have come up HUGE so far this year. I know it's early but they've really helped calm what was arguably the biggest question mark going into the season. AWESOME JOB! Both Danks and Gavin look like they have a ton of confidence every time they go out on the hill.

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 02:46 PM)
Who would've thought that after 18 games that Floyd and Danks would have the lowest ERAs on the team? Danks and Vazquez also have yet to allow HRs.

Didn't Danks give up the GS to Kubel?

QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 03:39 PM)
I absolutely hate Wang. I hope we pound the Yanks all three games. To go along with some good pitching and just dominate them. I wonder how ESPN will react.

If the Yankees had young pitchers who performed the way Danks and Floyd have this early in the season, ESPN would be going ballistic on "best rotation in baseball" "strongest core for the next 3 years" "How great is the Yankee farm system" and any other crap they can pull out of their Yankee/Red Sox filled assholes.

Great win today :gosox3: