Can a Zune be synced to iTunes?

EvilMonkey

I won a Zune from Pepsi by using the pepsi points under the caps and stuff(I drink enough of the diet stuff, they should have sent me stock!). I have all my music on iTunes right now, and currently have an ipod. Can the Zune be made to work with my iTunes. easily? I will do some searching online later, just wondering if anyone here has attempted this or not yet.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Apr 21, 2008 -> 07:28 PM)
I have all my music on iTunes right now, and currently have an ipod. Can the Zune be made to work with my iTunes. easily?

Not sure about the Zune, but I have a Sansa MP3 and I download podcasts from iTunes onto it by having both iTunes and Window Media Player open. Anything I load onto iTunes automatically loads onto Windows Media Player, then I can put it on my Sansa. Might work with the Zune.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 03:17 PM)

I was just gonna post that i saw that. There is also a freeware program that is supposed to do that as well, but so far I am hearing mixed results for it. Only problem with the answer listed is that iTunes converts even the songs from your CD's into some format that doesn't play nice with others. Maybe I'll just sell it and stay with my ipod. It HAS been good to me.