Sunday game thread vs. D-Rays

Mr. Showtime

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its safe to Say Buehrle wins another one!

Maybe he can be the first pitcher to lose 9 in a row and win 9 in a row in the same season? Who knows..

Anyway, glad the O shows up today, finally!!

I think its safe to Say Buehrle wins another one!

Maybe he can be the first pitcher to lose 9 in a row and win 9 in a row in the same season? Who knows..

Anyway, glad the O shows up today, finally!!

I thought he lot 10 straight, right?

They are supposed to be announced today, well the starters are. So I'm guessing that he may be the opening day starter or thats what he's heard. Personally I could care less, I'd rather him pitch an inning of relief or so, so he is fully rested.

Crede rips a double and Jose is waved home on a close play. Jose looked to slow up a bit, but he still got in.

My guess is, we may see a Sox get drilled because of this. I thought it was a good play cause I don't think you ever stop trying to score. You simply don't steal once you have a huge lead. My theory is, Sox blew a game once in the series, so score as much as you can to protect the lead.

Nice...Crede scores on an RBI single by Sandy.

Paulie continues to make contact, but pounds the ball into the ground almost everytime. Frustrating to watch this constantly happen. He and Maggs quite often are DP's just waiting to happen. I wonder if it's timing since he hasn't played much or what?

Jose makes his 11th error. I guess nows the game to make them. Minus PK's and Jose's errors this has been a really well played game.

Buehrle is pitching a good game, but I'd probably take him out after the 7th. He's pitched a ton of innings lately (Plus he's on less rest). I'd use Sanders and Glover to finish this one up.