White Sox vs. Yankees, 4/22, 7:11, CSN

MHizzle85

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dotel blows this year. Linebrink is good tho. 1 out of 2 ain't bad. I didn't expect a win tonight with the Yankmees Ace on the mound versus Contreras. But we should win the next 2.

I guess the only issue with bringing Thornton in was lefties hit .283 off him last season, he had better stats against righties.

Should we have stuck with Logan? Plenty of second guessing to occur with this I guess.

But there's still time for a comeback.

Dotel is terrible. He's lost 5 mph off of his fastball and has very little in terms of offspeed stuff.

And now he brings in Thornton. You suck Ozzie!

He looks fat too. He's got a bigger backside than J-Lo.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 09:31 PM)
white sox in lead "WERE GREAT"

White sox lose lead "pathetic team right now"

i wonder if anyone has watched baseball before in game threads.

It's a game thread staple.

Dotel looked good K'ing Jeter, but Abreu is a far worse hitter right handed.

I guess the only issue with bringing Thornton in was lefties hit .283 off him last season, he had better stats against righties.

Should we have stuck with Logan? Plenty of second guessing to occur with this I guess.

But there's still time for a comeback.

[/quote/]

yeah, but Dotel has been wild this year, he did his job k'ing Jeter, he should have been yanked.

I've been positive all season, but this loss will be a hard one to take. With Chamberlin and Rivera, this one is done

hey look at the bright side, it's not like ESPN is going to show a Yankee grand slam like 10,000,000 times tonight :unsure:

you shouldn't be watching ESPN in the first place.

That one is on Ozzie but whats pathetic is how many are calling this a loss already . Since when are games 6 1/2 innings long ?

I don't know the odds but when the opposing team hits a Grand Slam, they win like 95% of the time.

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 02:37 AM)
If Ozzie was gonna bring in Dotel, he should have just let him start the inning. I don't think I would have kept Jose in there for the seventh. i was questioning why he didn't bring in Dotel in the 7th.

It's Contreras....he has the longest leash in baseball.