White Sox vs. Yankees, 4/22, 7:11, CSN

MHizzle85

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 02:37 AM)
That one is on Ozzie but whats pathetic is how many are calling this a loss already . Since when are games 6 1/2 innings long ?

Joba and Rivera = tough team to comeback against

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yanks really want to win this one. We're not seeing their crappy pen arms. We're seeing Traber, Bruney, probably Joba, and then Rivera. Hopefully, we force them to throw a lot of pitches.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 02:42 AM)
God, i'm in a sky is falling mode right now, I can't believe how poorly that inning was handled

The first really bad job of handling his pitchers this season. I'll take that if it's once every 20 games. Sooner than later, he'll learn that Dotel is all reputation right now.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 08:43 PM)
The first really bad job of handling his pitchers this season. I'll take that if it's once every 20 games. Sooner than later, he'll learn that Dotel is all reputation right now.

Dotel didn't do a horrible job, he got a rightie to K

God, i'm in a sky is falling mode right now, I can't believe how poorly that inning was handled

When the White Sox don't play the Tigers, what are they....500? That's the key. The tigers were TERRIBLE early on and we got them 6 times. That's why this is a big stretch of games here. We'll see what kind of team the White Sox are when they're not beating up on the toothless tigers.

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 02:46 AM)
When the White Sox don't play the Tigers, what are they....500? That's the key. The tigers were TERRIBLE early on and we got them 6 times. That's why this is a big stretch of games here. We'll see what kind of team the White Sox are when they're not beating up on the toothless tigers.

Our starting pitching has been excellent though. That alone is reason to be optimistic.