White Sox vs. Yankees, 4/22, 7:11, CSN

MHizzle85

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 04:01 AM)
after Joba doesn't throw a strike to Quentin, and then walks crede with the bases loaded...first pitch hacking at breaking ball, granted he hung it a bit, but WTF juan

I'm happy he swung, it's the worst pitch Chamberlain might throw all year. It's just too bad Uribe was trying to go profoundo.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every night, I pray that when I wake up the next morning I hear some kind of injury to Uribe. Its the only way that dumbass is gonna ride the pine. I hope he eats himself into a coma one night, and can't play for 4 months.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 08:04 PM)
Every night, I pray that when I wake up the next morning I hear some kind of injury to Uribe. Its the only way that dumbass is gonna ride the pine. I hope he eats himself into a coma one night, and can't play for 4 months.

Tell us how you really feel about him . Don't mince words.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 03:04 AM)

For someone that had a signature remembering their friend that died in a car crash, I'm shocked to see this type of post.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 09:05 PM)
I still am questioning Ozzie letting The Count start the 7th. No way he should have let him start that inning. And Thornton walks the leadoff batter. How come Linebrink isn't in the game?? What the f*** Ozzie

Lefties galore coming up.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 09:01 PM)
after Joba doesn't throw a strike to Quentin, and then walks crede with the bases loaded...first pitch hacking at breaking ball, granted he hung it a bit, but WTF juan

Juan has the IQ of a peanut. Who follows up a bases loaded walk with a big ass swing popup. Only a selfish ME ME ME player, or a tin can head.

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Apr 22, 2008 -> 10:01 PM)
sure about that?

Pretty sure. Ramirez has the same approach as Juan at the plate, just far more athletic (but ridiculously raw). Ozuna does nothing for me there as well. Anderson...well we know that would have been a sure K. And that leaves Toby Hall, so ultimately not really exciting to me.