White Sox vs. Yankees, 4/23, 7:11, ESPN

RME JICO

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 10:21 PM)
In which league?

i think with his stuff he could be a #5 starter in the AL if he ever got his command right...he has a good 2 seamer, throws a nice slider and a pretty good curve...im not saying he ever will be a starter or ever should...its kind of like danny wright, he had the stuff to be a starter, but that doesnt mean he was or should have been

swish and quentin are trying to make up for the lack of heart on this team with their own, it's not enough though

they are the only two players i see on this team that look like they're busting their ass every day, everyone else is just totally flat

edit: i'll add thome to that list, he has been playing hard as well

crede, aj, konk, uribe, dye, cab all look disgusting right now

Edited by joesaiditstrue

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 09:28 PM)
swish and quentin are trying to make up for the lack of heart on this team with their own, it's not enough though

they are the only two players i see on this team that look like they're busting their ass every day, everyone else is just totally flat

edit: i'll add thome to that list, he has been playing hard as well

crede, aj, konk, uribe, dye, cab all look disgusting right now

Crede is really looking bad. Double, single and Rbi last night, homer tonight. Awful.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 03:32 AM)
Crede is really looking bad. Double, single and Rbi last night, homer tonight. Awful.

I found that post funny also, as Swisher has only a few hits in the last week.

And the Cubs come storming back...why can't that team just lose!

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 10:32 PM)

AJ and Dye's averages over .300 and OPS over .900 are kid of hard to look at without averting your eyes as well

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 08:34 PM)
AJ and Dye's averages over .300 and OPS over .900 are kid of hard to look at without averting your eyes as well

They've had good seasons but that was one major choke job of a game from Dye yesterday. As bad as I have seen from any player this season.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 10:33 PM)
I found that post funny also, as Swisher has only a few hits in the last week.

And the Cubs come storming back...why can't that team just lose!

the rockies were roughly a .500 team for 90% of the year last year....and a .950 team for 10%...which is the real rockies? ill take the larger sample size..

i wonder if either league has produced three worse champions in a row than the 05 astros, 06 cardinals and 07 rockies in the history of baseball...even despite the fact taht the cards won it in 06

look at the swings crede takes, after uribe I'd say crede is second in our lineup at swinging at bad pitches

AJ and Dye have been on the downslide for a week, remember AJ's .498 average? i wonder how many 0-for's and 1-for's in 5 days it takes to bring that down to .330 and below

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 10:40 PM)
I'll take a .300 average, 19 RBI and a league leading 6 homers anytime.

yeah it seems to me that crede has been very good and consistent so far this year...so i dont get the complaints about him either....

i can understand the gripe against AJ since he basically was awesome for like 6 games and then has been real poor since..and consistently has poor at bats

Edited by daa84