4/24 Gamethread: Sox (11-9) vs Yankees (12-10), 7:11 WGN

rangercal

QUOTE (SoxWS05 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 04:17 PM)
We haven't had a drop of raid all day. The sky is getting gray tough.

QUOTE (JFields27 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 04:20 PM)
Yeah I havent seen any raid either and the sky almost beat me up when i was driving home ..

Yeah.

The bugs have been minimal so far this year.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DonnyDevito @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 04:53 PM)
the yankmees have rocked Javy and Contreras. Heck, they've rocked Chicago's entire pitching staff. Floyd can't have a 2.nothing ERA all season long. He is primed to get rocked tonight. I benched him in my fantasy leagues.

Yeah, they didnt rock contreras. Masset looked pretty damn good against them and so did Boone.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 07:43 PM)
More importantly, any word on a delay? Looking on TV at the pre-game its pretty rainy and the tarp is on the field. But they haven't said anything of a delay.

You'll know when you see Andy Griffith.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 12:16 AM)
Family Guy? We are actually getting decent delay programming. Whatever happened to [insert black comedy here]?

Maybe that's why they played the episode where Peter finds out he has black ancestors.

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 07:26 PM)
haha if they start this game towards 10ish EST i can convince my dad to let me take off school tommorow.. booyah

Wow, wish I could have missed school because of that. Must be nice. Enjoy life before college while you can!

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 07:30 PM)
Wow, wish I could have missed school because of that. Must be nice. Enjoy life before college while you can!

yeah because then you can go to college and skip class routinely whenever you want for no good reason lol