4/24 Gamethread: Sox (11-9) vs Yankees (12-10), 7:11 WGN

rangercal

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 07:31 PM)
yeah because then you can go to college and skip class routinely whenever you want for no good reason lol

.. and fall massively behind at the same time. I learned that the hard way my freshman year. No good. GO TO CLASS, and be cool my babahs!

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 07:35 PM)
Oh yeah... ill be going to college next year, i have about 20 days left of my senior year now :o .

Enjoy 'em dude, because you probably won't remember many of your freshman year ones ;)

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 07:37 PM)
Here in florida.. Hillsborough Community college for two years.. then transfering to either USF, UCF, FSU or something.. =o. (hopefully)

Cool, one of my cousins went to FSU for law school... I was really impressed with the campus/town while I visited her. Nice college town feel.

I hated missing school during high school b/c there was nothing to do during the day. nothing on tv and all my friends would be at school. plus school ended at 140 and practice started at 2. so there wasnt anytime to do anything anyways.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 07:39 PM)
I hated missing school during high school b/c there was nothing to do during the day. nothing on tv and all my friends would be at school. plus school ended at 140 and practice started at 2. so there wasnt anytime to do anything anyways.

Yeah but it was nice every now and then to sleep in and eat sphagettio's for lunch. I loved the occasional day off.

I only have three classes right now haha.. my schedule:

Wake up at 7:10am, Physics at 7:30, Basketball at 8:20, and Diversified Career Technology (read the newspaper) at 9:10ish, and I go home at 10am due to OJT (on the job training)