4/26 Doubleheader Thread: Sox vs Orioles CSN, WGN

knightni

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 03:21 PM)
Konerko's defense has been atrocious this season. If there were actually fans at the game, they should be booing the hell out of this team.

He's been useless. Not only is he an automatic out, he also ensures that pitchers can throw junk to Thome. Then he goes out and sucks on defense.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 01:24 PM)
Who thinks we'll lay another egg in the second game too? I think we will. This team is garbage, its unbelievable.

Well I hope that the Sox can somehow score more than the O's, but idk. I'm not really ever pessimistic, but this team is playing some bad baseball.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 05:21 PM)
Konerko's defense has been atrocious this season. If there were actually fans at the game, they should be booing the hell out of this team.

Only his defense? Another year he starts slow and will probably heat it up when we are 5 games or more out in June/July.

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 01:26 PM)
I would unload PK and his contract. Thanks for the memories but see ya. This is f***ing embarassing!!

Yes, because teams are going to be lining up with prospects to take his contract away from us. Yes, that will happen.

5-0 now. Whee.

I also don't understand why Alexei Ramirez is playing CF. He's not good defensively at SS or 2B, so let's play him somewhere even more difficult? And all he can do is hit a fastball, so Ozzie plays him against a lefty who doesn't throw anything straight?

Edited by almagest