4/26 Doubleheader Thread: Sox vs Orioles CSN, WGN

knightni

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 01:30 PM)
where's Jerry Owens again??

Sure thats the answer to our prayers. We will insert him into the lineup and take out one of the few hitters who has a plan in Quentin. Because that is exactly what Ozzie will do.

QUOTE (chisoxfan79 @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 08:29 PM)
f**k u Ozzie

f**ku Greg Walker

f**ku Konerko

f**ku KW

Lets enjoy another 72 win season

At least we've been in first for about 10 days, so the games still get us excited. I'll take that after last season didn't matter once June hit.

Orlando Cabrera...you are the most overrated defensive player in baseball.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 03:31 PM)
At least we've been in first for about 10 days, so the games still get us excited. I'll take that after last season didn't matter once June hit.

Cabrera has Erstad-itis. But I'm sure Hawk knew he was good...but didn't know he was THIS good.

QUOTE (almagest @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 02:30 PM)
Yes, because teams are going to be lining up with prospects to take his contract away from us. Yes, that will happen.

5-0 now. Whee.

I understand that. But I would take anything for him. I want him gone yesterday. It's the same s*** with him every year. he gets off to a terrible start then turns it on in garbage time. He is not a clutch player and never has been

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 02:31 PM)

To be fair, it hasn't really hurt the team that much. Bat wise, Ramirez and Anderson are a wash. I don't remember a game where Ramirez's defense cost us a win.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 01:31 PM)
Sure thats the answer to our prayers. We will insert him into the lineup and take out one of the few hitters who has a plan in Quentin. Because that is exactly what Ozzie will do.

I was thinking Lexi should be in AAA instead of him.. as I posted that after Lexi obviously misplayed Roberts..

I like Quentin, don't like Alexei.. not entirely fond of Anderson either.. I just think a more seasoned MLB ball player wouldn't be leaving that kind of gap.