4/26 Doubleheader Thread: Sox vs Orioles CSN, WGN

knightni

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 06:42 PM)
If PK doesn't bobble that, it's a double play (I know Millar was running, but he's slow as hell). The opposition is getting well placed hits because they're using the whole field.

OK. I stand corrected. I can't see action with gameday. I am waiitng for tonight on WGN

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
Only Ozzie would play Ozuna against a righty instead of a lefty.

Would you rather see Ozuna or Uribe against anybody?

On a side note, MacDougal becoming slightly useful would be nice.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 07:46 PM)
Would you rather see Ozuna or Uribe against anybody?

On a side note, MacDougal becoming slightly useful would be nice.

I'd rather have Ozuna play every day than Uribe. If you're going to have each play one game today, I can't believe you wouldn't have Ozuna face a lefty.

So here's my question....the explanation for why so many of our pitchers have lost so much velocity in the past few years is so they could have better command. Not only does MacDougal have no control now, but he's also lost 4 mph on his fastball. Either he's had just too many injury issues in the past....or we need a visit from "Max".

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 12:50 PM)
So here's my question....the explanation for why so many of our pitchers have lost so much velocity in the past few years is so they could have better command. Not only does MacDougal have no control now, but he's also lost 4 mph on his fastball. Either he's had just too many injury issues in the past....or we need a visit from "Max".

THe problem is that usually dropping a bit of velocity will help your control. The only problem, is MacD is not exactly mechanically sound.