Colombo and Mcmillon gone for the Season

Chisoxfn

I say the Bears should just lose out the rest of the games this season. It's not like winning would do them any good. It's all about getting a high draft pick now. Did you know that the Bears have had more injuries this season than any season in the history of the Bears (and our franchise dates back to the start of the game), and we have six more games left?

People CANNOT say that we can't use injuries as a good excuse for the turns of this season. Injuries ARE a MAJOR reason for this s***.

Originally posted by baggio202

that injury to columbo looked real bad...you know its bad when his teammates are down on one knee looking like they wanna throw up...has anyone said if his injury is career threatening???:(

From what I know nothing was torn so it isn't as horrible as it looked. He should be at full strength by training camps and such.

I actually thought he had a shot at making it back by the end of the season but the Bears just want him to rest it, but I am not positive about that.