8/25 Gm. 1 - SOX vs./@ BAL, 5:05 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 04:47 PM)
Just a genius move by ozzie to leave Ramirez in for a third inning. Because clearly this game doesn't matter.

Yah. I'm sure that was Ozzie's thinking. Let's think about how I can lose this game!

QUOTE (Bhay99 @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 04:47 PM)
we have to be leading the majors in opponent bloop hits per game

If we lose this game, it's 100 % on Ozzie's shoulders. Jesus Christ anyone can see Ramirez was leaving everything up........WTF this has got me running hot we possibly just gave one away with only 30 or so games left. Nice work. f***ing Idiot.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 04:50 PM)
If we lose this game, it's 100 % on Ozzie's shoulders. Jesus Christ anyone can see Ramirez was leaving everything up........WTF this has got me running hot we possibly just gave one away with only 30 or so games left. Nice work. f***ing Idiot.

hahahahaha. Are you 13?

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 05:49 PM)
What's bulls*** is that we have to finish this game in Baltimore. They should've made them fly to us on an off day.

The 38 people in the stadium and stadium dimensions have had no affect on the proceedings so far. Horacio Ramirez just isn't very good, and then we had to bring the already overused D.J. Carrasco in which I'm sure isn't what we wanted to do at all, he's probably not going to be available for game 2 or tomorrow's game now. Not good.