8/25 Gm. 1 - SOX vs./@ BAL, 5:05 CT, CSN

knightni

QUOTE (sweatpants @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 05:13 PM)
I came on here just to say what the hell was that? Pitcher can't find the zone and swings at the 1st pitch, pathetic!!

See, even a pair of sweatpants can figure it out quicker than ARam!!! ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sweatpants @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 02:13 PM)
I came on here just to say what the hell was that? Pitcher can't find the zone and swings at the 1st pitch, pathetic!!

Yeah I don't know what made him think it was a good idea. Oh well, Why can we only rally with 2 outs today?

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 02:14 PM)
Every Latino player is killing us at the plate this year.

It's still cold. :lol:

I hate Luke Scott. idk why. I just do. What a lucky guy to reach on that.

1-2-3 of the order coming up, so... we're lucky if it goes something like

Swish K's looking, Cabrera grounds out weakly to short, and Thome gets a walk. Which would follow the 2-out baserunner pattern this team has seen all year long

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 03:16 PM)
There was a time not that long ago when Alexi Ramirez was starting over Carlos Quintin.........

What Opening Day??

Jesus people, give Alexi a break... he is a rookie. He's not gonna have the discipline of Tony Gwynn. After a week of whining to bench Uribe, you are finally seeing that we don't have another option at 2B right now. I think its hilarious for all who think we can just plug Fields in over there and get a Chase Utley prototype.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 04:19 PM)
What Opening Day??

Jesus people, give Alexi a break... he is a rookie. He's not gonna have the discipline of Tony Gwynn. After a week of whining to bench Uribe, you are finally seeing that we don't have another option at 2B right now. I think its hilarious for all who think we can just plug Fields in over there and get a Chase Utley prototype.

A-L-E-X-E-I

QUOTE (Cowch @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 03:14 PM)
Yeah I don't know what made him think it was a good idea. Oh well, Why can we only rally with 2 outs today?

Isn't Alexei the guy Hawk raves about his baseball IQ? But then again this is the same guy who got boners from Darin Erstad. Nice dp though.

Edited by sweatpants

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 04:19 PM)
What Opening Day??

At one point earlier this month the evaluative talents of the White Sox felt Alexi Ramirez was a better baseball player than Carlos Quintin. That is all I am saying.