8/25 Gm. 1 - SOX vs./@ BAL, 5:05 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of getting things going with 2 outs!!! Usually the Sox are clutch, but they're just not coming through with the big hit today. Still 12 outs to work with, but I'm tired of not getting anything with such good opps inning after inning.

When do we start the runners left on base count, were up to 8 through five innings. Nice were on pace for another 14 stranded runners game. Someone want to tell the sox it would be nice to get runners on base before there are already 2 outs. This is sick.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 03:28 PM)
Aj continues to show no knowledge of the strike zone

I wonder what kind of average you have to be hitting for to drop a .498 BA to .313, in about 2.5 weeks worth of at bats.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 02:34 PM)
he's pretty much avoiding the issue

1-2-3 for javy. What a gem, and to get the loss. ALA Sabathia yesterday, sickening.

He'll be in line for the W after this 6 run inning. :pray

The sox have had 9 baserunners through 5 innings, the O's 4 through 6 innnings. To say were not winning the game is one thing, but say we being shutout is ridiculous. Two times Alexi came up with two on, and 1 time AJ came up with bases loaded. I cant think of a worse combo against and erratic pitcher than those two. Those are the two biggest free swinger, non pitch taking, non-count working hitters on our team.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 28, 2008 -> 04:29 PM)
gamecast froze. How did PK get on and what did AJ do?

I assume that when one freezes they all freeze? CBS, etc. Or does each service use their own feed?