Carlos Lee

Joel

I would not trade Lee because right, now as our roster stands, Everett HAS to play CF to generate the extra O for which we brought him here

Remember, Everett has slumped since his first two months, so we have no idea if we are going to get the production we got from Everett which was his production in his first two months or the one from June.....

So, no way we trade Lee since the everett trade then is simply a swap.....and actually it may hurt if Everett plays like he did in June

Now, the log jam is clearly between PK and Daubach as both cannot play every day if we play lee, Maggs, Ev and Frank every day

So, I would actually trade Daubach if possible, since he will be gone after this year, no one wants PK's salary and now we have enough LHers with Alomar and Everett in the side

Ideally, I would trade PK but no one will want him for anything back in value

And yes, the best fit for the Sox right now is the Dodgers....they need a bat BADLY....we need relief pitcher.....they have the best relief pitching in the majors, we have extra bats available.....also, by trading out of the conference, none of the teams will worry about it too much

Is anyone really believing that the Marlins don't intend to trade Lowell? Saying "he's not being moved" is just strategy to drive the price up. When you tell someone they can't have something, they want it even more, and in baseball terms, would be willing to overpay to get him. That's why I hope the Sox don't even try to get him -- it would simply cost too much.