Notice

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Notice how Manuel changes his lineup when rumors are brought up. This tells me KW is always telling him his ideas in trades. What do you all think? Today he replaced Lee with Everett and put Rowand in center. Lee's value increased, obviously, but has a move already been in place with the Dodgers? Did they get Oldalis Perez or Andy Ashby?

Guest wsc425
The flaw is that Lee isn't really rumored in many trades as of late.  But I do think they are shopping him and Konerko.

He has been rumored in trades, actually. Take today's tribune article for inspiration.

Notice how Manuel changes his lineup when rumors are brought up. This tells me KW is always telling him his ideas in trades. What do you all think? Today he replaced Lee with Everett and put Rowand in center. Lee's value increased, obviously, but has a move already been in place with the Dodgers? Did they get Oldalis Perez or Andy Ashby?

If we could trade Lee and a prospect to the Dodgers for Ashby and Mota I would defenaitly do it. Gives us a veteran pitcher(who has pitched in a world seris) and a young guy in the bull pen.

I'd love to see Odalis in White Sox pinstripes.

I would demand Perez not Ashby, but I don't think they would do it.

I do like Ashby though. He makes a ton of money though and I don't know if the Dodgers will give up a starter and a reliever for someone like Carlos.

How many times does Danny Evans have to reiterate he's not touching his big club pitchers before people stop w/ these rumors? He's got the best pitching in the NL. Don't you think he's could've had any number of bats if he would just involve guys like Perez, Mota etc. But he won't do it unless he's overwhelmed. And I'm sorry, I doubt Caballo is overwhelming in the eyes of baseball people.

How many times does Danny Evans have to reiterate he's not touching his big club pitchers before people stop w/ these rumors?  He's got the best pitching in the NL.  Don't you think he's could've had any number of bats if he would just involve guys like Perez, Mota etc.  But he won't do it unless he's overwhelmed.  And I'm sorry, I doubt Caballo is overwhelming in the eyes of baseball people.

Well if he is stupid enough not to notice thats the only way he will be able to get a bat and a chance at the playoffs then thats fine but as of right now they aren't going anywhere with that lineup.

I don't think Rowand playing CF today had ANYTHING at all to do with Lee possibly being traded.

Mauel has a lot of guys he needs to get playing time for, so he has to juggle. He has several guys that can play multiple positions (including DH) so he moves guys around in order to try and get everybody AB's.

It's not rocket science.

I don't think Rowand playing CF today had ANYTHING at all to do with Lee possibly being traded. 

Manuel has a lot of guys he needs to get playing time for, so he has to juggle.  He has several guys that can play multiple positions (including DH) so he moves guys around in order to try and get everybody AB's. 

It's not rocket science.

Well, he needs to keep Rowand and Harris ready to play. They'll be playing big roles on this team in the near future.

Guest wsc425
How many times does Danny Evans have to reiterate he's not touching his big club pitchers before people stop w/ these rumors?  He's got the best pitching in the NL.  Don't you think he's could've had any number of bats if he would just involve guys like Perez, Mota etc.  But he won't do it unless he's overwhelmed.  And I'm sorry, I doubt Caballo is overwhelming in the eyes of baseball people.

Seriously, go get a tribune. Read Phil Rogers section. Then, honestly, tell me some real info.

I would demand Perez not Ashby, but I don't think they would do it. 

I do like Ashby though.  He makes a ton of money though and I don't know if the Dodgers will give up a starter and a reliever for someone like Carlos.

I think Ashby is washed up as an effective starter. Perez would be another deal altogether.

Seriously, go get a tribune. Read Phil Rogers section. Then, honestly, tell me some real info.

Dude, I'm out here in California and the Dodgers have continually said they won't move their pitching.

Rogers or whoever wrote the column was more so offering their idea of who to get, not saying they are available.

Mota is the one thats supposedly available. If the Dodgers were willing to give those guys up, they'd already have a bat by now.