4/29 - SOX @ MIN, 7:10 CT, WCIU

knightni

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 09:23 PM)
What the hell was that OC? It looks like he was taking no matter what. At least we're one more game closer to you leaving.

I'm willing to bet KW extends OC during the season.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 10:24 PM)
This is the byproduct of his leading off. He's so focused on taking pitches/walks that he's not swinging the bat.

you may be right...but taking pitches and walking is something swisher has done his entire career...i would hope he hasnt really changed his approach

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 03:26 AM)
If he does , he should be fired. I did not like when we got him , but to resign him is a bad move.

His bat speed is going to get worse, as he's in his mid 30s now. His arm is reaching Eckstein like territory.

the losing streak might start tonight. i'd say we could easily get swept this series and possibly lose a 4th or 5th dropping us a game or two below .500

sad. ozzie needs to do something, make a change for the sake of making a change if anything. just do something different. because this is 2007 all over again. the ENTIRE LINEUP (sans Quentin, and Crede) IS SLUMPING AT THE SAME TIME.

COINCEDENCE? Unlikely.

Edited by joesaiditstrue

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 03:28 AM)
So Bonser pitches over his head, the ump squeezes Floyd, we get bad bounces, and barely miss tying the game by 6 in. I hate this s***.

Was Floyd really squeezed though? Their runs came off of a great piece of hitting by Cuddyer, a bad fastball to Kubel, and then s***ty defense by Overrated Cabrera.

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 09:26 PM)
If he does , he should be fired. I did not like when we got him , but to resign him is a bad move.

I didn't like the trade either but if we didn't have OC, who would be playing 2nd base right now, Pablo? I wouldn't mind that but I know a lot on the site would mind.