Masset (0-0) vs. Blackburn (1-1)- 12:10 CDT, CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:42 PM)
Hall is almost hitting .300 is a back up role. Why don't we cut him some slack for a week until he drops below the Mendoza line again?

haha yeah hes been better...but hes 5 for 17, but with no walks and all are singles...so its not like its a strong .300

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 05:45 PM)
I feel like they have asked him to get on base, and he has done that well, but he is talented enough go do multiple things at once at the plate. Thats not a real knock on Swish, but it looks to be the truth.

It just seems like a waste of his potential productivity.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 12:46 PM)
K.

I figured out Masset's formula. He throws at the batter's head, gets them disoriented, then drops the hook. Nice.

Actually this is a good move. The Twinks look center away, and Massett throws a lot of away pitches. You push them off the plate and regain the outer half.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 05:43 PM)
I disagree. His bat is cold, so he's getting on base the way he can. I think he'll be fine there.

Besides, what alternative is there?

I honestly don't care who leadoffs. I do care when we put players into the lineup at a certain spot where it might have a negative impact on their approach.

i'll take a weak single by Morneau with nobody on, any day of the week

let's get the fish and score some runs.

edit: HBP, forget that idea. Masset is a little hyped up right now, he needs to calm the f*** down.

Edited by joesaiditstrue

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:52 PM)
Is Cuddyer about to charge the mound from first? Farmer is making it sound like it.

cuddyer wasnt too happy about being hit...what a baby...its not like it was intentional ...wear it like a man and take your damn base cuddyer...besides i think masset would whup him...nick is probably the pitcher i would want to go after least on the mound of anyone on our team