5/2 - SOX @ TOR, 6:07 CT, CSN

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 06:34 PM)
Isn't it his freaking job to get them motivated? I guess he's the only manager/coach in sports who's not responsible for getting his players prepared and motivated to play.

He said he flipped on the music, and told them not to hang their heads.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 05:34 PM)
Isn't it his freaking job to get them motivated? I guess he's the only manager/coach in sports who's not responsible for getting his players prepared and motivated to play.

It is his job. Why would you think this year would be any different than last year. The whole year the team sleptwalk, and he did nothing. This year will be no different. But because he won a world series he will get a pass.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 05:35 PM)
KW

Yeah, you can't fire Coop. Although, if you get rid of the others, chances are Coop goes home to NY somewhere.

And while I do understand why you would want to fire KW, he, at least, is trying.

Edited by CanOfCorn

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 06:35 PM)
KW

yeah, i actually like cooper....theres absolutely no reason why greg walker should have a job if we are still doing this on O by the allstar break

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 06:36 PM)
Cy Marcum being promoted already in the 3rd inning by Hawk. Any chance we get no hit tonight?

with swings like that from anderson? yes

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 2, 2008 -> 06:37 PM)
yeah, i actually like cooper....theres absolutely no reason why greg walker should have a job if we are still doing this on O by the allstar break

All-Star Break!?! All-start break!!!??? Dude should have been fired yesterday. If we're still doing this by the All-Star break Walker might as well keep his job because we'll be long out of it by then.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 06:41 PM)
I'm excited to see a no hitter tonight. If we're going to lose, at least let it be something that demonstrates how horrible this offense is.

i never want to be no hit....ever...even if it is exciting