5/2 - SOX @ TOR, 6:07 CT, CSN

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the f*** would you challenge Stewart, especially inside with Buehrle's horrible fastball? Considering Overbay is brutal against Buehrle, Ozzie should be ridiculed for that decision. What a terrible manager.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 2, 2008 -> 11:26 PM)
I think that's basically game right there. I don't see this team scoring 3 runs off Marcum today.

Slow and low with everything. We know how this team sucks against a pitcher like that.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 11:21 PM)
Why in the f*** would you challenge Stewart, especially inside with Buehrle's horrible fastball? Considering Overbay is brutal against Buehrle, Ozzie should be ridiculed for that decision. What a terrible manager.

Hawk alluded to it twice quietly about the open base and how bad Overbay hits Buehrle :chair

Good to see Hawk's awake tonight :cheers

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 3, 2008 -> 12:28 AM)
i hate mlbtv...it always has so many problems...though it looks as if maybe i dont want to be watching this game

Marcum is throwing slower than I've ever seen him, as he's around 84 mph on the gun. However, our hitters are missing his pitches by a foot. When they do hit it, they're popping it straight up. On the other hand, the Blue Jays are just lining Buehrle's pitches all over the field.

Edited by fathom

I'm going to say this and this only.....fire Greg Walker. I can't take this anymore. How does he still have a job when a team hits .280 in 2006, and then hits .246 for 2007, and now are hitting .241.

That's horrible. Fire him Kenny.

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ May 2, 2008 -> 11:30 PM)
I'm going to say this and this only.....fire Greg Walker. I can't take this anymore. How does he still have a job when a team hits .280 in 2006, and then hits .246 for 2007, and now are hitting .241.

That's horrible. Fire him Kenny.

I just pray they fire all 3 of the buffoons if this team tanks this season.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 2, 2008 -> 11:33 PM)
Ozzie in the pregame said he didn't like the body language that they are starting to hang their heads.

Isn't it his freaking job to get them motivated? I guess he's the only manager/coach in sports who's not responsible for getting his players prepared and motivated to play.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 2, 2008 -> 05:33 PM)
Ozzie in the pregame said he didn't like the body language that they are starting to hang their heads.

Well it's Ozzie's job to light a fire under their collective asses!