5/2 - SOX @ TOR, 6:07 CT, CSN

ok juan.....when you are as big of a hacker as you are...and you get first pitch hanging breaking ball right over the heart of hte plate...and then fastball right down the middle....you HAVE to do something with them

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ryan braun is heating up...boy what happened to roy oswalt this year...i know hes tallied alot of innings, but at some point you gotta suspect steroids, dont you?

swing the f***ing bat

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 3, 2008 -> 01:31 AM)
ryan braun is heating up...boy what happened to roy oswalt this year...i know hes tallied alot of innings, but at some point you gotta suspect steroids, dont you?

swing the f***ing bat

Oswalt will be fine, his velocity is back up to 93 mph. It was 90 mph earlier in the year. The Braun homer was just a filthy piece of hitting. And holy cow, Lou with the quick hook on Hill.

JT is killing us. Actually he has never done anything for us. Look he had a great career. But this is just hard to watch. What is he going to do? Break Dan Pasqua's strikeout record in Toronto? Man i dread seeing him come up. He just doesnt handle the pressure well. If the score is 100-5 then he mashes the ball....great.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 07:33 PM)
Oswalt will be fine, his velocity is back up to 93 mph. It was 90 mph earlier in the year. The Braun homer was just a filthy piece of hitting. And holy cow, Lou with the quick hook on Hill.

10 strikes 17 balls lol

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ May 3, 2008 -> 01:33 AM)
JT is killing us. Actually he has never done anything for us. Look he had a great career. But this is just hard to watch. What is he going to do? Break Dan Pasqua's strikeout record in Toronto? Man i dread seeing him come up. He just doesnt handle the pressure well. If the score is 100-5 then he mashes the ball....great.

He's been extremely overrated in his time with the Sox. He's put up great numbers, and there's no one else I'd rather have up in the first inning. But he's just a terrible late game performer.