5/2 - SOX @ TOR, 6:07 CT, CSN

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ May 3, 2008 -> 12:40 AM)
I cannot wait until we start trading some of these guys the f*** out of here. I am sick of watching the same s*** every f***ing game. This is the same s*** as last year.

Enjoy today...very possibly the last day they're in first place all season.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 07:41 PM)
Enjoy today...very possibly the last day they're in first place all season.

I can't for the life of me understand why you keep saying this. This team should be performing much better than it is. It's the 2nd best lineup in the division and they have better pitching than the team with the best lineup.

I'd like to see a shakeup (Walker firing) but I think they will hit regardless. This is pathetic, though.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 2, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
I can't for the life of me understand why you keep saying this. This team should be performing much better than it is. It's the 2nd best lineup in the division and they have better pitching than the team with the best lineup.

I'd like to see a shakeup (Walker firing) but I think they will hit regardless. This is pathetic, though.

Where were you last season when they said the same thing about this offense. They kept saying, it will hit, it will hit. They never hit.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 3, 2008 -> 12:44 AM)

Yes, but the difference between the Tigers lineup and Sox lineup is HUGE. I don't think the Sox lineup is better than the Indians lineup though.

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 3, 2008 -> 01:46 AM)
cubs are in for a long series...michael worst is the long reliever today? wheres lieber haha lou must be going nuts

Quick scouting note on Wuertz....if he gets to a full count, he will throw a slider every single time.

QUOTE (frankie5angels @ May 2, 2008 -> 07:45 PM)
Where were you last season when they said the same thing about this offense. They kept saying, it will hit, it will hit. They never hit.

Swisher, OC, and Quentin are a lot better than Andy Gonzalez, Pods, and Erstad. Konerko and Dye SHOULD have better seasons. I agree that Walker needs to be fired.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 2, 2008 -> 07:47 PM)
Swisher, OC, and Quentin are a lot better than Andy Gonzalez, Pods, and Erstad. Konerko and Dye SHOULD have better seasons. I agree that Walker needs to be fired.

They may be better, but except for CQ, none of them are hitting a lick.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 07:45 PM)
Yes, but the difference between the Tigers lineup and Sox lineup is HUGE. I don't think the Sox lineup is better than the Indians lineup though.

Well, if you're going by current performance. The Sox lineup is way better than the Cleveland's. If you're going by historical performance, the Sox lineup is still better.

I think the gap between the Sox and Detroit's pitching is pretty huge.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2008 -> 07:47 PM)
Quick scouting note on Wuertz....if he gets to a full count, he will throw a slider every single time.

oh god one time in college i went to a nashville sounds thirsty thursday game with 3 of my buddies....1 dollar beers (they were practically in dixie cups..like probably 8 ounces, but still 1 buck)....we sat right by the pen and just gave crap to michael worst all game...he was so pissed and he was arguing back and everything...jerome willliams and aardsma were cool as hell...aardsma came over and talked to us, but Wuertz was such a tool about it