White Sox @ Blue Jays 12:07pm CSN-HD

QUOTE (shipps @ May 3, 2008 -> 03:12 PM)
And the thing is,he doesnt make us feel any better about the team.Yet he thinks that is exactly what he is doing.

He just pisses me off because he refuses to ever admit when there's a problem and joins in with Hawk in DJ in Cy Young-ifiying every pitcher that shuts the White Sox down.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 3, 2008 -> 03:34 PM)
He just pisses me off because he refuses to ever admit when there's a problem and joins in with Hawk in DJ in Cy Young-ifiying every pitcher that shuts the White Sox down.

Well tomorrow we will face a real Cy Young type pitcher. Doc probably had an orgasm when he went over the scouting report.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 3, 2008 -> 04:44 PM)
SOS since June 2006 for this team hitting wise!

Its not good thats for sure. Changes have to be made. I would like to have my boy Owens up but how can you take Quentin out? He's a beast! Swisher probably does need to move down in the lineup afterall, his walks are are now down, and when that starts to happen his OBP will drop tremendously because he's not hitting up there. I hate how the coaching staff always defends Walker. The offense hasn't been good for almost 2 years now, I could care less if they are 'professionals' a change needs to be made and starts with the hitting coach.

It pisses me off even more because the starting pitching has been awesome! The bullpen has been pretty solid as well. What a waiste....

When are Swish and Cabrera going to loosen up the team again as they allegedly did when we were winning big in early April?

This team resembles a bunch of zombies right now, at least at the plate.

Is was a matter of time before we had a bad road trip, though. We've been playing s*** at home for the most part, better on the road until these last 2 flameouts.

I do find it funny that Joe Crede can be the main reason the Sox won the 2005 World Series and how he's won several games for the White Sox, yet he can't be solely blamed for a loss because it's a "team game."

Crede apologists are hilarious.