White Sox @ Blue Jays 12:07pm CSN-HD

QUOTE (Capn12 @ May 3, 2008 -> 06:24 PM)
I'm rather afraid to think just how bad this offense might actually be this year...

To think this lineup reflects giving up our top 3 prospects and Jon Garland is enough for KW to be on the hot seat.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job Danks.

In all serious nous, Kenny has pretty much handicapped Ozzie with this team.

If Ozzie envisioned this line up as his type of line up and asked Kenny to get this, than he needs to e accountable, but I highly doubt he did.

It all started with the signing of Thome, I know allot of you guys were so happy but we get a guy thats in the last years of his career. Other teams get younger players like, D. LEE , Cabrerra etc. and we seem to always get older players and give up young talent that can easily do no worse than what we have.

Bottom line this team is very slow and are limited to what they can do, our number 3 and 4 hitters are either singles or homers where something that more important than an OPS is extra base hits. That my friends is what we don't have.

Edited by Soxpranos

Watching Dye ABs reminds me a lot of Brian Anderson the first half of 2006. They usually look something like called strike, swinging strike, ball, swinging strike on a pitch low and off the plate.

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ May 3, 2008 -> 06:57 PM)
Nice job Danks.

In all serious nous, Kenny has pretty much handicapped Ozzie with this team.

If Ozzie envisioned this line up as his type of lie up and asked Kenny to get this, than he needs to e accountable, but I highly doubt he did.

It all started with the signing of Thome, I know alot of you guys were so happy but we get a guy thats in the last years of his career. Other teams get younger players like, D. LEE , Cabrerra etc. and we seem to always get older players and give up young talent that can easily do no wrse than what we have.

Bottom line this team is very slow and are limited to what they can do, our number 3 and 4 hitters are either singles or homers where something that more important than an OPS is extra base hits. That my freinds is what we don't have.

KW and Ozzie made this choice when they started re-signing/extending players last year on a team that looked finished.

Just so everyone knows, once PK got on, Litsch threw all breaking balls outside to retire the next three. 7 to Dye, 1 to AJ and 3 to Quentin. Awesome.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 3, 2008 -> 02:03 PM)
Why when Danks is pitching good he gets pulled at 90 pitches but in a game where there is no chance of winning he has 90 pitches he gets to stay in the game.

This is a rhetorical question.

meh why burn up the bullpen if you don't have to?