What was your most embarrassing haircut/hairstyle?

shipps

I currently get my haircut to where its a mohawk/fohawk/mulletish kind of cut which is pretty popular amongst white males nowadays.It got me thinking that it is probably a style I will be embarrassed about some years down the line.But the one I look back on was when I was younger I would get my initials written in big letters on the side of my head along with lightening bolts.Also recently my brother cut my hair and cut my sideburns completely off (he thought thats what I asked him to do),it seems subtle but it made me look like white trash automatically and got jokes from people right away.So what are you bad ones that were either self induced or accidents?

Wow Jeff, you just gave me plenty of ammo to give you crap. My worse is I once had the Brian Urlacher zero on my head (I had never had a buzz and just decided one day f*** it, its all coming off).

The second worse, although it was badass at the time, was when I had my hair dyed two seperate colors.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 3, 2008 -> 11:09 AM)
The second worse, although it was badass at the time, was when I had my hair dyed two seperate colors.

:lolhitting Did you have a Dennis Rodman phase?

Hmm. around 13 when my dad took me to the barber to chop off my freak flag and had it cut off above my ears.

In High School I took a job at Six Flags and they required off the collar. Totally f***ed me up in the 880. I was use to a really good rhythm of my hair hitting my shoulders when I was on pace.

But the worse was the one that made me look like Kap. Man, who would want to look like that?

Not really embarassing but in my 3rd year at SIU, I was tired of paying for hair cuts so I just shaved my head, hoping to look sweet. Yeah, not so much. I have a bumpy cranium. Maybe I'll grow into it someday.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 4, 2008 -> 09:35 PM)
Not really embarassing but in my 3rd year at SIU, I was tired of paying for hair cuts so I just shaved my head, hoping to look sweet. Yeah, not so much. I have a bumpy cranium. Maybe I'll grow into it someday.

Are you Scottie Pippen?

QUOTE (Jim Spencer @ May 4, 2008 -> 09:41 PM)
Mullet here also :headbang I had a flat top with the sides down to my shoulders. Look pretty cool in 1988 :headbang

Jim...as a fellow member of the Mullet Club...it NEVER looked cool!

:lol:

QUOTE (Jim Spencer @ May 4, 2008 -> 09:41 PM)
Mullet here also :headbang I had a flat top with the sides down to my shoulders. Look pretty cool in 1988 :headbang

A guy with a mullet told you that :headbang

OOOOh I almost forgot.My most unfortunate haircut is when I shaved my pubes bare.It looked ridiculous and it was the itchy and scratchy show that seemed to never end. So to those that have never done that please don't try it,it doesn't make it look any bigger I promise you.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 7, 2008 -> 09:41 PM)
OOOOh I almost forgot.My most unfortunate haircut is when I shaved my pubes bare.It looked ridiculous and it was the itchy and scratchy show that seemed to never end. So to those that have never done that please don't try it,it doesn't make it look any bigger I promise you.

Delete Thread!