Everyday Eddie blows another game

aboz56

Nice...I'll worry soley about the Sox. They do their part and I could give a damn about Minny and KC cause they don't have the team the Sox have.

Sox should have the best offense in the division and the best pitching staff. Twins have the best bullpen, but if the Sox do my proposed trade, then I'd call the pens a wash (Especially after Wright proves himself; I have no doubt Wright can pitch, whether starter or reliever).

Nice...I'll worry soley about the Sox. They do their part and I could give a damn about Minny and KC cause they don't have the team the Sox have.

Sox should have the best offense in the division and the best pitching staff.  Twins have the best bullpen, but if the Sox do my proposed trade, then I'd call the pens a wash (Especially after Wright proves himself; I have no doubt Wright can pitch, whether starter or reliever).

Kansas City has to lose games. That's how the Sox will gain ground. That is all I meant.