White Sox Clubhouse and Sex Dolls

HuskyCaucasian

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 6, 2008 -> 03:06 PM)
Im curious, are male reporters allowed in female lockerrooms, whether they be professional or college teams?

That's actually a very good question, and unfortunately I think the answer is pretty obvious.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 6, 2008 -> 02:03 PM)
Therein lies the disconnect. It effects any female professional who ever hopes to step into a baseball clubhouse to do her job reporting.

What's more likely to happen in a club house.

1.) And inflatable doll appears with a bat in the backside.

2.) Mr Snake and his two friends makes an appearance in the towel show.

3.) A player invites a girl to interview Mr. Snake and the twins in a more private location.

I would say that out of that list, number 1 is the least offensive and number 1 is the least likely to happen.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 6, 2008 -> 03:08 PM)

3.) A player invites a girl to interview Mr. Snake and the twins in a more private location.

I would say that out of that list, number 1 is the least offensive and number 1 is the least likely to happen.

Who's Mr. Snake?

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 6, 2008 -> 02:08 PM)

does snake stand for penis

QUOTE (knightni @ May 6, 2008 -> 03:08 PM)
Any more posting of pictures of blowup dolls, naked cartoons etc. gets you 10 days.

This is your only warning.

They can't post them on Soxtalk, yet some people they think they are perfectly acceptable in to the open eyes of the press in the White Sox locker room?

Note: this is in no way questioning your move, Jeremy, as they obviously shouldn't be posted here.

QUOTE (Tmar @ May 6, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
does snake stand for penis

Ha, I like yours better.

The joke, not your penis.

EDIT: This was not in anyway meant to cut down your penis nor a jab at your penisness.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (knightni @ May 6, 2008 -> 02:08 PM)
Any more posting of pictures of blowup dolls, naked cartoons etc. gets you 10 days.

This is your only warning.

That was a cartoon that was printed in a public newspaper. So we are censoring beyond what a public newspaper can sell anyone for 50 cents.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 6, 2008 -> 04:13 PM)
That was a cartoon that was printed in a public newspaper. So we are censoring beyond what a public newspaper can sell anyone for 50 cents.

I don't care where it came from.

We are censoring enough so that people at work can still post here in the future.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 6, 2008 -> 02:06 PM)
Im curious, are male reporters allowed in female lockerrooms, whether they be professional or college teams?

male and female reporters are granted the exact same access. Which has been the point all along. Equal access. Keep reporters out of the locker room and provide an interview room woulod make the media happy. But this is a baseball tradition that makes the clubs money.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 6, 2008 -> 03:11 PM)
They can't post them on Soxtalk, yet some people they think they are perfectly acceptable in to the open eyes of the press in the White Sox locker room?

Note: this is in no way questioning your move, Jeremy, as they obviously shouldn't be posted here.

I hope you aren't being serious. There's a huge difference between Soxtalk, which is an internet forum that some people browse from work where they could get in serious trouble for any sort of offensive image, and a locker room.

QUOTE (Texsox @ May 6, 2008 -> 03:19 PM)
So why is it that baseball players have to be able to simulate perverted sex acts with an inflatible doll to do their jobs?

That's a seperate debate, especially since it was before last nights game, and obviously didn't work. The fact that this was a pointless act in the sense it will do nothing to affect our offense is not debateable.

QUOTE (Texsox @ May 6, 2008 -> 03:19 PM)
So why is it that baseball players have to be able to simulate perverted sex acts with an inflatible doll to do their jobs?

Because the normal definition of a slumpbuster just isn't safe in this day and age. I actually applaud them for going an alternative route.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 6, 2008 -> 03:22 PM)
Because the normal definition of a slumpbuster just isn't safe in this day and age. I actually applaud them for going an alternative route.

Well if they would have just found an ugly/fat chick to have sex with, at least the media wouldn't have had to see it.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ May 6, 2008 -> 02:22 PM)
I'll give you that.

This is starting to sound like an Office skit. Everyone sitting around the office, brainstorming ways to sell more. Ideas? Anyone? Well if we were big league baseball players we could bring in a latex doll and stick bats up her butt!