MIN (16-14, W5) @ CWS (14-16, L6), 7:11pm

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 6, 2008 -> 09:34 PM)
You know, Floyd still has a no hitter. I think it's already the third time this season he's taken a no hitter into the 6th. That's pretty amazing.

quality starts in 5 of his 6 games...and he gave us a chance to win in the other with 6 innings 5 R against the yankees...hes been way better than anyone could have expected

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 6, 2008 -> 08:35 PM)
lol@lost. I was thinking the same thing.

When we were at the game in Baltimore my friend the asshole O's fan blurted it out really loud and the very next batter got it past Crede. I tried to slap him but I was at a bad angle.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 6, 2008 -> 09:34 PM)
You know, Floyd still has a no hitter. I think it's already the third time this season he's taken a no hitter into the 6th. That's pretty amazing.

You jinxer you. :angry:

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 6, 2008 -> 06:36 PM)
quality starts in 5 of his 6 games...and he gave us a chance to win in the other with 6 innings 5 R against the yankees...hes been way better than anyone could have expected

He was my AAP, and I'd like to say I was just waiting for this. From the moment we traded for him. :headbang

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 6, 2008 -> 08:38 PM)
OMG! Teh power of teh voice!!!111!

Yeah I'm superstitious. I was trying to tell my wife what was going on during the Buehrle game and it was like charades. I tried to point at the box score but I got all excited and my finger was shaking.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 6, 2008 -> 08:39 PM)
I was under the (false? probably) impression that the only things you can do to keep a no-no intact is a walk, hitters reaching on errors removes the no-hit bid

No. Both ruin a perfect game though.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 6, 2008 -> 09:39 PM)
He was my AAP, and I'd like to say I was just waiting for this. From the moment we traded for him. :headbang

i thought he could be a decent pitcher in time...but for this year i was thinking he would be a league average starter or so...a decent 4-5 type pitcher...a 10 win 4.7-4.8 type guy...

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 6, 2008 -> 07:42 PM)
Blyleven again commenting on Crede's uppercut swing.......

did he comment on how he kept pulling everything (except the 4th pitch) that was pitched outside, and how he pulled an outside slider and grounded it right back to the pitcher? hit the f***ing opposite way for cryin out loud.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 6, 2008 -> 07:43 PM)
did he comment on how he kept pulling everything (except the 4th pitch) that was pitched outside, and how he pulled an outside slider and grounded it right back to the pitcher? hit the f***ing opposite way for cryin out loud.

see my earlier post about Blylevens other comment....pg 7.