MIN (16-15, L1) @ CWS (15-16, W1), 7:11pm

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (G&T @ May 7, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)
I think they have plenty of "energy." They don't have an ability to hit moving baseballs.

Energy would require them to do something out of the ordinary which they have not done for two years now.

Gomez will have the cycle in this game as he has become another Ichiro.

Swish just unlocked the formula. Think quick stroke, drive the ball back up the middle if you can. If you try to do too much, you screw yourself.

Then Crede of course, rips one on the ground because he is part of the pull monkey coalition of the blind.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:52 AM)
Swish just unlocked the formula. Think quick stroke, drive the ball back up the middle if you can. If you try to do too much, you screw yourself.

Then Crede of course, rips one on the ground because he is part of the pull monkey coalition of the blind.

I can only imagine how high your blood pressure is tonight.

so do you think swisher could cut off a ball hit in the gap better than owens, anderson, or rowand?

it seems to me the only thing you can prove that is great about the sox outfield is quentin's arm because what good is dyes arm if it takes him three days to get to the ball

i guess i must be drunk then when i watch these games because dye moves in slow motion, and swisher doesnt seem to track balls the way anderson or owens do, even alexi rameriez, last time i checked

or maybe you guys are drunk on hawk and dj's cool aid

Edited by WillieHarris2

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:54 AM)
I've seen enough to know this game is over. Another pathetic night.

It's disappointing when the other team hits a leadoff homer, and you honestly question if that's enough. I feel like we're the Dodgers from a few seasons ago, or the Padres of the past few years.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 7, 2008 -> 09:53 PM)
So, who is starting the "Take a Walk, Walker" Fan Club?

Quick question since I'm not familiar with the everyday workings of a MLB team. In basketball and football...before the game the coach goes over strategy, assignments, etc... Do the Sox ever "go over" stuff before the game or is everybody just kind of on their own?

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2008 -> 08:53 PM)
I can only imagine how high your blood pressure is tonight.

Blood pressure is fine. If this team is too stupid to fire the hitting coach after a more than a year and a half of ineptitude then its their own fault. The other team must giggle when they plan their attack. So coach, if I spot low and away I can dominate them.

I feel bad for Buerhle who is getting jabbed just like last year. He pitches fine, and the asshole hitting crew cant put together a thing. We would have the best record in the AL by far if we had a medicore offense.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 8, 2008 -> 02:56 AM)
Blood pressure is fine. If this team is too stupid to fire the hitting coach after a more than a year and a half of ineptitude then its their own fault. The other team must giggle when they plan their attack. So coach, if I spot low and away I can dominate them.

I feel bad for Buerhle who is getting jabbed just like last year. He pitches fine, and the asshole hitting crew cant put together a thing. We would have the best record in the AL by far if we had a medicore offense.

True, it's to the point where you can't really get too upset. If the offense is this mediocre, they're not doing s*** this season anyways.