MIN (16-15, L1) @ CWS (15-16, W1), 7:11pm

QUOTE (WillieHarris2 @ May 7, 2008 -> 09:41 PM)
to answer your question yes ive seen the sox play this year

and from what i've seen, nick swisher doesnt cut off balls in gaps the way aaron rowand used too (used too aka hes not on the team anymore).

i have yet to see swisher cut off a ball in a gap and throw out a guy like i saw from alexi ramierez of all people.

quentin has yet to show me that his arm is above average with only 2 assists, which is the same amount as just about every other person in the league or in other words average. last year he only had 2 assists in 76 games i believe

Ask Edgar Renteria about Quentin's arm.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WillieHarris2 @ May 7, 2008 -> 10:41 PM)
to answer your question yes ive seen the sox play this year

and from what i've seen, nick swisher doesnt cut off balls in gaps the way aaron rowand used too (used too aka hes not on the team anymore).

i have yet to see swisher cut off a ball in a gap and throw out a guy like i saw from alexi ramierez of all people.

quentin has yet to show me that his arm is above average with only 2 assists, which is the same amount as just about every other person in the league or in other words average. last year he only had 2 assists in 76 games i believe

The fact that you said Quentin has an average arm would lead me to believe you had a complete lack of knowledge of anything about Quentin. Dude has a cannon and always has. The # of assists he has after one month of baseball should tell you nothing.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 7, 2008 -> 08:46 PM)
The fact that you said Quentin has an average arm would lead me to believe you had a complete lack of knowledge of anything about Quentin. Dude has a cannon and always has. The # of assists he has after one month of baseball should tell you nothing.

Whats next, is he going to use Wins and Losses to tell who is a better pitcher.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 7, 2008 -> 09:47 PM)
It's just disappointing that after last night's fun win, this team had no energy tonight.

I think they have plenty of "energy." They don't have an ability to hit moving baseballs.