Charlotte's roster...

JPN366

I think this is a more accurate roster for Charlotte. I have a subscription to MiLB.com TV and I've been watching as many Charlotte games as I can. This represents what I've seen, not what's official. I saw a guy who looked like Danny Richar coaching first base wearing number 4. Matt Anderson was wearing 4, but is now wearing 14, which was Mike Rouse's number. I don't know if he's still on the team or changed his number. If he plays tomorrow, I'll update the roster. He played last night and was wearing 14. With Fields on the DL, that opens a spot, possibly for Richar. I could yammer on and on, but we'll see...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Kni...#Current_roster

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 7, 2008 -> 10:27 PM)
Pretty sure Winkelsas is on the DL

The Wink Man is with B'ham now...probably will be on the DL here too.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JPN366 @ May 8, 2008 -> 11:50 AM)
I was wrong. That was Gookie Dawkins. Charlotte signed him. I still don't know Mike Rouse's status...update...Mike Rouse has been released.

Okay, correction...Rouse was traded for Dawkins straight up. Ray King was also signed and sent to Charlotte.

Interesting...

The Knights trade their SS for a 2B...

When they have Getz at 2B now, and Richar is coming back.

It will be interesting to see how the middle infield spots shake out in the next few weeks.

QUOTE (scenario @ May 8, 2008 -> 09:30 PM)
Interesting...

The Knights trade their SS for a 2B...

When they have Getz at 2B now, and Richar is coming back.

It will be interesting to see how the middle infield spots shake out in the next few weeks.

Gookie Dawkins played 3rd base today, he can play SS and 2nd too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Getz playing SS a lot throughout the rest of the season.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (JPN366 @ May 8, 2008 -> 09:25 PM)
Gookie Dawkins played 3rd base today, he can play SS and 2nd too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Getz playing SS a lot throughout the rest of the season.

He might, but everything I have read about him says he doesn't have the arms strength, but maybe the Sox will try to groom him to be a future utility infielder.