Twinks (17-15) @ Sox (15-17)

G&T

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:08 PM)
remember the guy who made the thread calling out all the Crede naysayers??

looks like someone overreacted bigtime.

That was the same person who wanted to throw what a 75 million dollar deal at Crede as well.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
Konerko's groundout to third base with men on 2 and 3rd -- on a pitch outside -- tells me everything I need to know about his approach right now. It's just befuddling how this guy wouldn't take that pitch the other way, particularly if he was just protecting the plate.

Man.

I know these guys are veterans, but when NOBODY will take the ball the other way, it points directly at the approach that is emphasized by the hitting coach.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:10 PM)
I know these guys are veterans, but when NOBODY will take the ball the other way, it points directly at the approach that is emphasized by the hitting coach.

If the reactions to my question earlier are correct, then there is no approach emphasized by the hitting coach.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:10 PM)

Well just watch the game day pitching chart. About what 80% of the pitches are hovering over the outside part of the plate to each hitter. We see the approach, the scouts do as well and have a pitching plan to attack that approach.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 8, 2008 -> 01:11 PM)
well, luckily he's proving me wrong by K'ing the leadoff guy, hopefully he continues

I don't care if he's proving us wrong. It's not the performance I'm worried about, it's all the surgeries he keeps having. We invested $9 million in this guy over 2 years, he's just coming off a boatload of injuries, he ought to be treated as a 1 inning and no more reliever.