Twinks (17-15) @ Sox (15-17)

G&T

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:18 PM)
awesome. 2 out of 3 against the 1st place team.

They're going to miss the King in Seattle since he is pitching tonight and miss Bedard too since he went yesterday. Need to take advantage of schedule breaks like that

We will be playing in two large pitcher parks on the road. We hit well in pitchers parks, because the meathead lift and pull offense shuts down, and they actually hit. Its why they hit well in Detroit. If we could only take the approach in pitchers parks, and apply it to the rest of the parks our offense would be decent.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either. I had to leave my desk and watching MLB game day as the Sox were trailing 1-0. I like the 4 shut out innings by the bullpen. Dye and Uribe with homers, but I want to know more about Jim Thome and stolen base!

QUOTE (north side chi sox fan @ May 8, 2008 -> 03:41 PM)
How was Ramirez at shortstop? I didn't get a chance to see the game.

I was at the game. He didn't get many chances, so its hard to say, but he looked a little tenative. Crede grabbed at least one grounder in front of him.

He looked terrible at the plate. Huge windmill swing, resulting in unintentional bunts.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 8, 2008 -> 11:40 PM)
I was at the game. He didn't get many chances, so its hard to say, but he looked a little tenative. Crede grabbed at least one grounder in front of him.

He looked terrible at the plate. Huge windmill swing, resulting in unintentional bunts.

He needs to go to AAA. I always remember how KW and Ozzie in yeasr past said that when a player was with the big club he was supposed to know how to play and be ready. The bigs they said was no place to learn. Ramirez is still learning and why he hasn't been sent down is beyond me.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 8, 2008 -> 06:33 PM)
He needs to go to AAA. I always remember how KW and Ozzie in yeasr past said that when a player was with the big club he was supposed to know how to play and be ready. The bigs they said was no place to learn. Ramirez is still learning and why he hasn't been sent down is beyond me.

Once Richar is healthy, he'll probably be replacing one of Ramirez (to go to AAA), Ozuna (release/trade) or Uribe (release/trade).