Myers vs Jason vs Freddy

SoxFan1

Who wins the 3 way?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 3 way?

• Michael Myers
    • Jason
    • Freddy Kreuger

Nightmare On Elm Street was the only movie of the three that I liked, so Freddy gets my vote.

I thought the original Halloween was far superior to Nightmare on Elm Street in almost every aspect. Don't think he'd win (Freddy can manipulate you in your dreams..... kinda supernatural), but I'd be pulling for Michael Myers.

I just thought of something..... none of these f***ers ever die so what's the point of debating this :huh: ?

LMAO Soxheads! Anyway, Michael has to be the favorite! He just finds a billion ways to kill you! Jason only stabs you or slits your throat! Freddy just scares the living s*** out of you cuz hes so ugly! Oh yeah, the Halloween Movies are way better than Nightmare on Elm Street and Jason movies!

LMAO Soxheads! Anyway, Michael has to be the favorite! He just finds a billion ways to kill you! Jason only stabs you or slits your throat! Freddy just scares the living s*** out of you cuz hes so ugly! Oh yeah, the Halloween Movies are way better than Nightmare on Elm Street and Jason movies!

He only slits your throat?

I'd come in and kick all their asses anyways. They wouldn't stand a chance. :headbang