Sox (18-17) @ Seattle (14-24) 3:10 PM

G&T

QUOTE (Reddy @ May 11, 2008 -> 01:43 PM)
i thought the same thing... couple reeeally wide strikes called

I'm going to have to put on the Seattle broadcast . They have that strike zone tracker and they were pretty generous about showing it even when they're own pitchers were getting strikes called and the tracker showed they were off the plate if you believe it's accurate.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 11, 2008 -> 01:24 PM)
these mariners announcers are horrendously boring...they make skip caray sound entertaining

They're worse than Skip and Chip combined. The color guy is probably the worst in MLB.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 11, 2008 -> 02:53 PM)
I like Rex. He always sounds like he's some stoned California surfer dude. Oh wait he is .

Not that there is a problem with that. He just needs to not try and bring it through an airport

Is Gavin getting squeezed? Is he throwing meatballs? its hard for me to tell whats going on through gameday

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 11, 2008 -> 02:54 PM)
Gavin getting hit pretty hard but minimal damage so far. Hope he settles down.

I like how he showed us he can get out of pressure situations. Good experience for him.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 11, 2008 -> 01:54 PM)
Not that there is a problem with that. He just needs to not try and bring it through an airport

Is Gavin getting squeezed? Is he throwing meatballs? its hard for me to tell whats going on through gameday

Doesn't seem to have the sharp curve. Isn't locating very well. Being the homer I am I don't think he's getting the benefit of the doubt on close pitchers like Bautista is.